mercredi 6 avril 2016

Events - Hangout music festival 2016



HOMF  - May 2016

The Hangout Music Festival is the first and only festival of it's kind. Located directly on white sandy beaches surrounded by palm trees in Alabama you will spend the best time!


General admission: 289$

  • A single wristband granting access to the festival all 3 days
  • Re-entry all weekend long

VIP ticket : 1,099$ 
  • Hang in style
  • Chill in our stage-side pool and in the VIP grove
  • Main stage viewing areas
  • Drinks and fool all weekend long 
  • Free WiFi provided by JMF Wavefly
  • Your own VIP entrance


Super VIP : 1,599$

  • All the VIP awesomeness plus more 
  • incredible perks
  • Watch Main Stage acts from hot tubs 
  • Catch a ride to stages on our golf cart shuttles
  • Gourmet food prepared by some of the Southeast's most acclaimed chefs 
  • Even more surprises


To get to Gulf shores: The Pensacola International Airport is just 45 minutes from Gulf Shores. The airport has direct flights from Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Houston, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Tampa, and Washington DC so it’s easy to find a connecting flight. And by car From Atlanta, Auburn, Georgia and the Carolinas take I-85 South to I-65 South. From Nashville, Chattanooga, Louisville, Indianapolis, Chicago, Huntsville, and Montgomery take I-65 South. From Texas, New Orleans, & Baton Rouge take I-10 East. Once you hop off I-65, I-10 or Highway 98 take the Gulf Shores Parkway or Beach Express straight down to the beach and the Hangout Music Fest.

Where to stay? http://hangoutmusicfest.com/lodging/
Packs: http://spectrumresorts.com/hangout-music-fest-2016-2/
How to get to the festival? I highly recommend the shuttle! (No problem with parking and drinking)  http://hangoutmusicfest.com/shuttles/


HOMF 2016 - Lineup

3 commentaires:

  1. I was a volunteer last year and had the best time of my life! I recommend it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My dream festival!! Can't wait to be in May!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. One of my favorite festival ! Really good atmosphere and music!

    RépondreSupprimer