jeudi 17 mars 2016

Key West

Hello!

Last week I posted an article about the Keys, but today I would like to tell you more about Key West!

Key West is a city in Monroe County, Florida, United States.  Key West is the county seat of Monroe County. It's also the southernmost city in the Continental United States. It contains the southern terminus of U.S.

Concerning the activities...

Between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico , Key West offers a large choice of aquatic places. The island owns the only coral reef alive in the United States. The Key West Marine Park offers beautiful spots accessible.

A couple of places to dive from:
  • Sand Key Reef
  • Joe’s Tug
  • USS Wilkes Barre (experimented divers)
If you just want to enjoy the beach, some of the best beaches
  • Fort Zachary
  • Higg’s Beach
  • Simonton Street Beach

Now... Intellectual place (haha)!

  • Key West Museum of Art & History: They are responsible for promoting the arts and history of the island and manages three cultural institutions : the Custom House Museum, the Lighthouse & Keepers Quarters and the Fort East Martello .
  • Key West Shipwreck Museum: very nice museum on the ruthless world of ships, pirates and treasures ,will help you understand the history of the keys.


But don't forget to go see the southernmost point!!

Southernmost Point

7 commentaires:

  1. I've always wanted to go to this place! Love your blog, keep going!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very beautiful! Wish I lived in Florida, oh, I do, lucky me!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ouaaaaaah quiero ir la bas my tu ^^ !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love diving ! I will try to go to one of those places a soon as I can ! Thanks for this post !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you for the article! I did not know there were museums. Next time I go there I will think try the Museum of Art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I literally decided that we would go on vacation to Key West this summer after seeing these photos, thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer